TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reflection / Luke 3:10-18
"What can we do?" "Give to the one with none, if you have two."
"What can we do?" "Take no more than that which is appointed you;
Feed your fellow man, Take not from another with your mighty hand,
Be content with your salary, never point to another person wrongfully."
"Remember, doing this for your brothers and sisters, you do it for me."
People began to wonder in hearts concerning one named John,
Perhaps he is the one that we have waited for so long.
John said, "I baptize you with water, He who comes is mightier than I,
His sandals I am unworthy to loosen, He will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire."
"What can we do?" Preach the good news to all those who hunger and thirst.
"Remember, doing this for your brothers and sisters, you do it for me."

No comments: