TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Temptation - Then and Now
The devil, leading him up on a high mountain, showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
The devil said to him, “I will give you all this authority, and their glory, for it has been delivered to me; and I give it to whomever I want. If you therefore will worship before me, it will all be yours.”
Jesus answered him, “Get behind me satan! For it is written, “You shall worship the Lord your God, and you shall serve him only.”
The devil, knowing the weak human condition, shows us all the glory of this world in their many materialistic and tempting forms.
The devil says to us, "I will give you all of these things, and their glory, for it is mine to give to whomever I want.
These things, and all the pleasures of this world will be yours for the asking. Partake and enjoy, you are in control of your life, the choices you make are yours alone.
You need not worship and obey the laws of a God you cannot see, these are real, they will fill your life with the fullness of pleasure."
How many more times will we allow the forces of evil to lie and lure our weak human nature into vice and sin? We have all had our share of disappointment and humiliation caused by our foolish decisions and actions. Truth, or lies, the choice is ours to make.
“Get behind me satan! For it is written, “You shall worship the Lord your God, and you shall serve him only.”

No comments: