TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come

If you are a sinner, come to me
If you are righteous, come to me
If you suffer in pain, if you have lost your way
If you are in need of healing, come to me

Follow me, follow my ways
Come, sit with me, come, spend time with me
Follow my teachings, hear my voice
Come, keep me company, come to me

If you are lonely, come to me
If you hunger and thirst, come to me
If you have been rejected, if you have lost hope
If you’re in need of a physician. come to me

Follow me, trust in my ways
Come, talk to me, come, if you seek my mercy
Follow me, I will guide and bless you
Come, come my child, come, I desire you, come

No comments: