TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lord, Lord, - Mt. 7: 21-27

Lord, Lord - do you hear me Lord
Lord, Lord - are you there my Lord
Lord, Lord - I'm calling out your name

"Not everyone who calls to me, Lord, Lord,
Will share in glory of the kingdom of heaven,
But only the one who does my Fathers will.
On that day many may call to me, Lord, Lord,
Then solemnly I will declare, and they will hear,
Leave me you evildoers, I never knew you,
To inherit the kingdom, one must be just and true,
Now your hour has come, and you as never before,
Seek the kingdom of heaven, crying out, Lord, Lord."

Lord, oh my Lord, we prophesied in your name
Lord, oh my Lord, we did mighty deeds too
Lord, oh my Lord, evil demons we drove away
Lord, the hour has come, we call upon you

"Did you hear my words, and build on solid ground,
When winds of despair blew, did you remain in truth,
When evil rained down, did it wash your faith away,
Did you hear my words, did you act upon them,
Did you say, Lord, you are my rock and my salvation,
Now your hour has come, you cry out for my mercy,
Lord, my dear Lord - do you hear me Lord,
Lord, my sweet Lord - are you there my Lord,
My Lord, My God - I'm calling out your holy name,
Not everyone will enter the kingdom, says the Lord."
  

No comments: