TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Answer is Peace

Memorial shrines along the public way
Tributes to all the angels whisked away
Candle lit walkways; nestled in shrines
Flowers, gifts, cards and poetic rhymes

Outpouring, beautiful heartfelt displays
Pictures of the innocence lost that day
Quiet sadness fills the brisk country air
As mourners pass slowly by; many tears

It's Christmas in Sandy Hook, Newtown
This tiny picturesque Connecticut town
Oh Holy Night; hoping, praying, believing
Dear Baby Jesus, send a miracle healing

The people here are longing for peace
A half a world away the "Infant" speaks
Cradled in arms of the Queen of peace
Comes words of healing; "I am your peace"

He will never leave us alone in our tears
Never leave us alone to conquer our fears
Will not let the joy of Christmas day cease
In the arms of the Queen,"I am your peace"
"Live my Commandments" - "I am your peace"

OLM December 25, 2012


No comments: