TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The "I-Promise" for Christmas


 
 
I-Promise: To place God first in my life. To honor and respect His will and to follow the Divine Laws of the Ten Commandments.
I-Promise: To love my family with all of my heart and soul. To give of my self tirelessly for their welfare and protection.
I-Promise: To give honor to my Country. To be a Patriot and to follow all just laws of the land.
I-Promise: To love my neighbor as myself. To reach out to those in need and to support the community as best I can.
I-Promise: To live out my faith. To share the love I have been so blessed with, and to be a light to those in darkness.
I-Promise: To live with dignity. To use the gifts and talents that I have been blessed with to support the well-being of my family.
I-Promise: To take time during the day to pray. To stay in tuned with the needs of those with whom I share my earthly existence.
I-Promise: To keep life real. To remove myself from the electronic fantasy land. To speak face to face and shake a hand.
I-Promise: To be understanding. To never put down, but, to lift up others and to give hope where despair exits.
I-Promise: To Keep my Promise. Ten Promises of truth. In doing so, the "Great I-AM" shall heal our broken land - I-Promise!!!
 
 
 





 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments: