TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Get Ready – Be Used


Beaten down, battered and bruised
Left in the dark, stunned and confused
Feeling lost and alone, caught in untruths
Get ready my friend, you’re about to be used

Every need will be met in good time
Every cloud will be overcome by sunshine
There is no mountain that you can't climb
Get ready my friend, to be a living sign

Set forth on the path with faith and trust
Reflect the goodness and love of Jesus
That others may come to embrace His love
Get ready my friend, to lead sinners above

Remember, God has a plan in His view
Surrender, live and spread the good news
The time is now to light the freedom fuse
Get ready my friend, you’re about to be used

No comments: