TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Love of Christ

 
Give up the key to your heart
Enslaved with evil and unfulfilled
Let me free you from all your pain
Your gift to me, is my Son's will
 
It's the time for a new direction
Set out on the pathway home
I will guide you and lead the way
Out of the darkness you've known
 
The way to freedom is in Jesus
At every moment he longs for you
Seek out the truth found in Jesus
His love will transform you anew

Give up your tired and wary soul
Wisdom is born upon your knees
Allow my Son to take full control
Hear his words in a gentle breeze
 
Freedom is only found in Jesus
The way, the truth, and the life
Give the key of your heart Jesus
Be transformed in the Love of Christ

No comments: