TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Greatest Love


Lord, open my eyes to genuine love
So I will burn with fire in my soul
To long for the wisdom of the Father
Allow the Holy Spirit to take control

Set me on a path to total surrender
Lift away the weight taking a toll
Let grace replace all the bothers
Heal the broken pieces once whole
 
Clear my mind filled with emptiness
Life wasting away through idleness
Unite the division of my loneliness
Guide me home from the wilderness

Deliver me to a place of inner peace
The eternal delight and joy of a soul
Lord, fill my heart with genuine love
There, the Greatest Love will unfold

No comments: