TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Melody of the Soul

 
My Lord, if they only knew
Spent quiet time with you
They would be so amazed
Overwhelmed with grace

My Lord, there is no doubt
We could never live without
The life in the air we breathe
Divine Light to set us free

My Lord, if they only knew
The world would burn for you
There would be such a blaze
To behold your glorious face

My Lord, my Lord, my Lord
Forever honored and adored
Spending quiet time in truth
Is to fall in love with you

My Lord, truly present there
Before you in quiet prayer
My Lord, they would know
The quiet melody of the soul

No comments: