TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sovereign King


Be ready, to hear the trumpeting
Be ready, to hear the angels sing
Listen to the Word that is echoing
Get ready, for the King of Kings!

There is no more time for wasting
This is the time for sin forsaking
Beneath your feet hell is shaking
Get ready, for the King of Kings!

Every eye shall witness the glory
Every ear will hear the love story
Every heart a transformed oratory
Get ready, for the King of Kings!

Be ready, to stand before the Lamb
Be ready, to behold the Son of Man
Every soul will fly to the Great I Am
Rejoice! In Jesus our Sovereign King!

No comments: