TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Do I Speak the truth

What will I do to be closer to you
Am I willing to loosen the chains
The forces keeping me from truth
It's time...what am I willing to do

Face to face with pain everyday
Fighting on every step of the way
A weakened man in love with you
It's time...what am I willing to do

Turning from all the worlds vices
Running away from lustful things
Recognizing the price that is paid
Is followed up by sweeter things

What will I do to seek out truth
Freed from the bondage of things
It's time...what am I willing to do
I love you...do I speak the truth

No comments: