TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Son of Man


Seeing, dreaming, feeling you
Thinking, hearing, sensing too
Longing, singing, praising you
Source of truth sustaining me
The rhythm of my heartbeat

I see you when people smile
Dream of you while I sleep
Feel you in a lonesome heart
Seeking you to be set free
I trust in you.....rescue me

Lord, I think of you every day
Hear you speak when I pray
Sense your love absorbing me
You are the joy of my life
I surrender my life to thee

I long to be held in your arms
Sing praises amidst the stars
Praise the beauty of flowers
The work of your gentle hands
Praise to you...the Son of Man

No comments: