TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, April 10, 2015

My Friend


Where have you been my friend
Haven't seen you for a while
How's it going...is everything okay
It's so nice to see you anyway

Things are the same in this place
Just look around...see the grace
Everyone's trying to keep the faith
Nice to see you again...my friend

There is joy and there is peace
A glimmer of hope in every misery
Hanging on is very hard to do
My friend...it's so nice to see you

I know the place I see in your eyes
I've lived in your world many times
I was about to throw it all away
Asked my Lord, do you hear me pray

Nothing here every changes much
Feeling the gentleness of His touch
It's so nice to see you once again
His light is in your eyes...my friend

No comments: