TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mother Mary


Battered and beaten
Slandered and cussed out
I felt like retreating
All my strength poured out

Abandoned and lonely
My world in a tailspin
Dreams turn to nightmares
Walls quickly closing in

Then you called my name
A gentle whisper in the wind
With your motherly touch
You restored me once again

My eyes now see clearly
Where I once was blind
All of the pain in my heart
Has started to subside

Now life has new meaning
Free from this sinner's life
Once again you set me free
I love you so.....Mother Mary!

No comments: