TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

The True Face of Freedom

You never understand unless you've been there
The sacrifice, the pain, every minute, every day
Last goodbyes, the tears falling from our eyes
When we turned and went our separate ways

That moment a piece of my heart went missing
I longed to shake his hand, seeing eye to eye
In a constant mode of endless reminiscing
Yet, it was the proudest I've been in my life

The first time I saw the true face of freedom
Taking me back through all the tying times
How many have said goodbye to loved ones
So that this great Nation would survive

Never forget the price that has been paid
Be filled with pride every time our flag is raised
Remember the countless goodbyes of a lifetime
The bravest hearts for whom our stripes still fly

The United States of America..."In God we trust"
The greatest nation this world has ever seen
Eye to eye we push on; God's mandate for us
The True Face of Freedom; let freedom ring!!!



No comments: