TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Father and Son are One


They murmured at him
The son of Joseph, his father
This Jesus, the son of Mary
We know these people

Claiming heaven's inheritance
How can this be possible
He grew among our children
Played with them every day

Murmur not among yourselves
Only the Father can call you
Hear and learn from Him
So it has been prophesied

I am the bread from heaven
Sent by my Father to you
Only He can draw you to me
My Father, only seen by me

It is written in the prophets
The Father knows His children
I am the promise told to you
And I will raise you up one day

Believe; inherit the Kingdom
I am the Bread of Life
Bread which comes from heaven
Eat that you may live forever

My flesh if the life of the world
I freely give it to everyone
Taste and eat the Father's flesh
For the Father and Son are One

No comments: