TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Freeing the Soul


I’ve never felt a need as I do now
Witnessing to pain surrounding me
To call out to Jesus Christ our Savior
To take control of the world’s destiny

We have turned our backs on Him
Giving in to vices: corrupted by sin
The world is reaping what it has sown
Evil reigns; peace has deserted us all

Beyond the bondage one’s skin color
Or the struggles of past generations
This is not the time for separation
This is decision time for unification

We are one in the eyes of our Father
Created in His image and likeness
He does not dwell on the external
He resides in the depths of our souls

Put an end to this worldly suffering
Repent of transgressions of weakness
Join together as one joyful melody
Unite as one in truth and be set free

We are living in the midst of darkness
Forces of evil seem to be in full control
The Lamb of God promised us victory
The Lamb burns bright: freeing the soul

No comments: