TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Keep the Faith




Mom taught how to love and pray

Dad was all about trust and faith

They were blessed the same way

The family tree...the love of family



Looking back in time I'm amazed

Many have influenced my ways

This generation before my time

Helped mold this man and his life



One by one they are passing on

Yet their memories remain strong

Life moves forward at a fast pace

Their lives in ours remains a grace 



It's all about passing wisdom on

So it will linger after we are gone

One by one we shall pass away

So Love, Trust, Pray; Keep the Faith


No comments: