TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Victory of Her Son


To my Russian brothers
Today is truly a great day
A Spirit filled inspiration
To join together in faith

We share many blessings
Uniting us as one in truth
Separated by blue waters
Joined as one by the Glue

She is the Queen of Peace
She is the Mystical Rose
She is the Mother of God
From Her God’s love flows

Carrying Him in Her womb
She was the vessel of life
Today She has come again
To bring an end to our strife

A day to end all separation
A day will be joined as one
A day the Mother of Jesus
A day of victory for Her Son

No comments: