TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Taste of Salvation


 
Up on the mountain with Jesus to pray
Peter, James and John along the way
A glorified face; clothes dazzling white
Up on the mountain in heaven's light

Awakened from sleep struck with awe
Amazed by the vision that they saw
Moses and Elijah with Jesus in sight
Up on the mountain in heaven's light

Their witness overshadowed by a cloud
Then a voice came out speaking aloud
This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him
Up on the mountain; the Father's might

The cloud passed and Jesus stood alone
Standing in silence the vision was gone
Speaking to no one of the transfiguration
Up on the mountain a taste of salvation

No comments: