TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

I Am Your Peace

 
There is a land flowing with milk and honey; a place prepared for you
My covenant established with your fathers; words of honor and truth
Cursed are they that do not hear my voice: scores of broken children
Wisdom and truth will direct your steps; I am "Love" - I am your "God"

The shepherds have become brutish; have not prospered; gone astray
Their flocks are scattered; the covenant broken; many lost their way
The wounds are grievous; cause much grief; the pain is hard to bear
I shall light the way for the faithful shepherds; wipe away your tears

There is a land flowing with milk and honey; a place prepared for you
Soon, I will lead you from distress; then, you will graze the land anew
The scattered shall find their way back home; healing within families
I am "Love" - I am "God" - I am the good "Shepherd" - I am your "Peace"




No comments: