TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lead Me, Lord


I was on a one way road
Going in the wrong direction
Moving fast; out of control
Caught the fast lane infection

I was out of my comfort zone
The end; face to face with me
I realized the way I was going
A needed a miracle to be freed

I called out to you to save me
I realized I've never been alone
The dead end that I was facing
In a blink of an eye - was gone

You took control of my senses
Led me from where I strayed
Not really sure but my guess is
You heard every word I prayed

Now I am out of the fast lane
Where the pace of life is slow
No longer play life as a game
Where you lead me, Lord, I go

 

No comments: