TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Source of Lasting Truth


How do I put aside my anger and forgive
Keep from condemning and judging too
How can I plead for your loving mercy
When I show no mercy; turn from truth

Though, I count my gifts and blessings
I lack the charity of the child you knew
How can I reopen the chest of treasure
Buried long ago when I turned from you

Mercy from generation to generation
Seat of wisdom and the light of truth
With a humble heart, and anticipation
I place my faith, hope and trust in you

Only you can heal me from hidden anger
Help me to look within and seek out truth
Guide me to rediscover the lost treasure
A measure of goodness only found in you

This is the time for mercy and forgiveness
Return to the loving nature of my youth
Put aside all judgmental condemnation
Pursue Love, the source of lasting truth

 

No comments: