TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Behold, the Lamb of God"

Do I see you in the morning light
The moment I open up my eyes
Or thank you for the gift of life
The wonder and absolute delight

Do I see you in the little things
That I encounter every day
From a distance do I seek you
If all things appear the same

Do I see you struggle on your way
Down the bitter cold city streets
Have I ever taken a moments time
To offer you a bit of food to eat

Do I see you in the lost an broken
Or turn my back and walk away
From a distance do I seek you
If I tell myself everything is okay

Do I see you behind every tear
Of the homeless single mother
Cringe as I swiftly walk past
A man curled up in the gutter

Do I say, "Behold, the Lamb of God"
Or close my eyes another day
From a distance do I see you
Or better yet.....Do they?



No comments: