TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Singing Praises to You

The times I wake up feeling kind of blue
Facing off with struggle I give it all to you
I place it in your hands I offer up a tune
Holy, holy, holy ... singing praises to truth

I do my best to survive one day at a time
Surrounded on all sides by storms of life
Peace is nestled inside a simple little tune
Holy, holy, holy ... singing praises to truth

No alibi by to hide behind or reason why
Explanations for all the foolish things I do
The high tide of your mercy fills me inside
Then waves my sinfulness out to the blue
 
Create in me a new heart to beat for thee
Fill it with compassion to fight inhumanity
Allow my humility be a reflection of truth
Holy, holy, holy ... singing praises to you!

Anthony Raymond

No comments: