TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pray, Pray, Pray!


Come to know the light of my love
I want to become one with you
For you to be my apostles of love
Then you must possess God's truth

To help those who are in darkness
They must be a witness your light
For my Son to reign in their hearts
They must see his power and might

If my Son is not King of your heart
Then I will never force him on you
I am knocking on the door with love
Be humble; spread the good news

My children, pray, as I pray for you
Spread the gifts of abundant fruit
Gifts received must be put to use
Apostles of love witness to truth

My Son will act from within you
Christ the King; fruit of my womb
Chosen Shepherds will lead the way
Children, I love you, pray, pray, pray!

 

No comments: