TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Angels


Little children, I see you smiling
I see you there when I am alone
Are you here keeping me company
Two beautiful girls visiting my home

My imagination is not wandering
Though I spend much time alone
An old man spends time pondering
Thinking of precious years now gone

I have never seen these two before
They keep laughing then go away
Have they come because I'm lonely
God has sent two angels here to play

Little children, I see you smiling
The joyous look upon your faces
Somehow I feel we've met before
Though I reminisce not of the places

They say my mind is slowly fading
Soon a once great memory will fade
Yet, my own family thinks I'm crazy
Because angles have come to my aid

No comments: