TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Clean Heart

Create in me a clean heart, O God
Wash my sin away; restore my faith
 
Fill my heart with wisdom
Let your word guide my way
You have paid the ransom
Rescued me from the grave

For so long I wandered
Walked the path of discord
You never abandoned me
Sweet Jesus, my Lord

Create in me a clean heart, O God
Wash my sin away; restore my faith

Guide me on this journey
Every step help me take
The times I get weary
Keep me firm in the faith

The Rock of salvation
Redeemer of all things
Fullness of compassion
Merciful King of Kings

Create in me a clean heart, my Lord
Remember my sinful ways...no more!

No comments: