TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Changing My Ways


The Lord is my Shepherd
He is my Redeemer too
He enlightens my heart
He asked me about you

Lord, why do you ask me
About the lonely and lost
The sick and the needy
Lord, why.....why ask me

I graze in green meadows
Gaze upon crystal streams
Far away from the ghettoes
And all the urban extremes

The life outside of my shell
Is living in my brother's hell
Am I filled with any shame
When I scoff at their pain

The Shepherd is calling me
While I graze; while I gaze
Patiently waiting; lovingly
Quietly, changing my ways

 

No comments: