TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Cynical as Hell


Look in every direction, it’s there,

In people, places, things, so beware,

A sugar-coated treat so it's sweet,

In the handshake of people we meet,


In the headlines of morning papers,

Big screen movie smiling faces,

Words of nonsense from the wise, 

Voices on the radio spewing lies,


Not a cynical man, you may say that I am, listen up my friends, understand.


Cloth in beauty covered with lace, 

Or behind a smile of pretty face,

A fragrance with a tempting smell,

That may be coming out of hell,


Not a cynical man; you may not believe it, just my opinion, I call it as I see it.


Enticing words from a speaker, 

Sound like everything is fine,

That once in a lifetime deal,

Read twice between the lines


Not a cynical man, that’s the truth, just hard facts, that I learned as a youth.


Much more to look out for; circumstances to tell, you would say I’m cynical, Cynical as Hell.

No comments: