TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Life is Christ


Brothers and sisters: Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For me life is Christ, and death is gain. If I gone on living in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. And I do not know which I will choose. I am caught between the two. I long to depart this life and be with Christ, for that is far better. Yet that I remain in the flesh is more necessary for your benefit. Only, conduct yourselves in a way worthy of the gospel of Christ.


Consideration: Paul persecuted Christ with an intensity of no other man at the time. His conversion was so extreme that he became leader of professing Jesus as the Christ and helped to convert many to the Christian faith, both then and now. He wanted dearly to depart this world and to be with Jesus in paradise, yet he knew how important it was for him to remain and continue on converting people to Christ. Amen.

No comments: