TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Live a Dream


A little story of the people, the people I love
To tell you how much they mean to me, so much!
They're all in the air that I breathe, every one
My family is my life, because in Jesus - we love!

So many say that we are blessed, they're right
We struggle like everyone else, yes, we fight
But, when push comes to shove, we let it all go
We know, that through love, together, we grow

Andrew and Mary - blood runs through our veins
They are the reason, that we've lived this grace
Life is such a joy, when we are together as family
Life is a joy, because Jesus, is the air we breathe

This is my family, the brothers and sisters I love
All the nieces and nephews, a life people dream of
This is my family, let me tell you, love your family
If you do, in the love of Jesus, you will live a dream

No comments: