TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, November 29, 2013

The Love Through the Ages


From the first breath to the last
Then the call; it's all in the past

The time that nothing else matters
When everything is all brand new
The moment when all souls gather
When love reaches to welcome you

Forget about those monetary gains
All of the blood sweat and tears
At this point really all that remains
Is you persevered through the years

From the first breath to the last
Then the call; it's all in the past
They say you can't take it with you
To the contrary, believe me you do

Everything is given from above
Life never ends though it changes
Passing through the tunnel of love
You take the love through the ages 

No comments: