TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Author of the Text


Goodbye smiling faces; gentle embraces
Handshakes; nice to meet yah's, just because
 
0n the front porch together, in any weather
Seems like the good old days are all but gone

Getting to know someone; sharing one to one
Not faces on a screen - I know you; you me

Only God knows what's gonna happen next
Should we lift up a prayer or send Him a text
If the devil smiled he'd be laughing out loud
Storing peoples lives in some phantom cloud

Children are spending too much time alone
Sheltered in the basements of their homes

Videos, Internet, time and lives at waste
The mindless meltdown is well underway

A smile and a handshake always works best
The Web of deceit is the liar's empty nest
Only God knows what's gonna happen next
Savvy tune to Power - The Author of the Text

No comments: