TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Paradise


Mocked, ridiculed; scoffed upon
His eyes looked down upon them
But he uttered no response

The inscription: The King of the Jews
They cursed and laughed at him
The Christ of God, the chosen one

If you are Christ, then save us
"Save yourself, chosen one of God"
One condemned insulted him

Mercy is upon those who fear God
"Lord, remember me, in your Kingdom"
Cried aloud from the fruitful tree

Those condemned by men shall rise
"Christ the King" hears their every cry
The saved, shall find rest, in "Paradise"

No comments: