TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Sign


Please send me a sign
I need to know you are there
Give me a reason to believe
Send an answer to my prayer

I'm hoping and longing
Wishing for a miracle too
For the sense of belonging
Becoming one again with you

I miss you so badly
My heart is tearing in two
Please, send a sign to me
I need to feel you, I really do

Please send me a sign
I need to know you are there
Send your angel tonight
Praying for a grace to appear

Beginning to see some light
Starting to see the sunshine
The face of an angel in white
Tonight, I see the light, the sign

No comments: