TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Battle Lines

John: Chapter 16
“All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you.
These words from our Lord are striking, especially it light of the conditions around the world today. Jesus is telling us that we will surely be persecuted for our belief in him. The word kill is a very strong word, but let’s be honest, there are people in the around the world who kill in the name of God; but then again we have people in our own families who persecute us for having a relationship with our Lord. One thing is for sure, our faith will be challenged around every corner; are you up for the fight? Get ready to put on the armor of faith; it is the only thing that will see us through.

No comments: