TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Trinity

John 13: 19-20
“From now on I am telling you before it happens, so that when it happens you may
believe that I AM. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever receives the one I send receives
Me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.”
If we as Christians believe in Jesus Christ, then we also believe that the Holy Spirit
dwells within us. It is through the power of the Holy Spirit we have come to believe.
Strengthened in faith we shall continue to persevere in the midst of all our trials and
difficulties. The Father sent his beloved Son into the world to free us from our sinfulness;
and he promised to be with us always even until the end of the world. Now, let us
continue on our journey marked with the sign of faith; in the name of the Father, and of
the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.

No comments: