TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

In Your Face or Without a Trace

I was in the Bank that day; I stood in line and watched the TV screen; my heart and soul fell to the floor. The smoke and flames billowed from the tower; out of nowhere comes the second blow. I stood there in awe watching these events unfold before my eyes. Then the horror of watching my fellow Americans lunging from the flaming towers. I said to myself, “this cannot be happening in my country,” but it was, and it did.
Tonight I came home from work and there it was right before my eyes once again. I could not believe what I was hearing and seeing. On one hand the case was being made against pouring water in the face of the terrorist who brought so much pain and destruction against our fellow Americans on that horrible day. On the other hand those who supported these tactics made their case. I am not a violent person; the torture of any human being is totally against my core beliefs. But the pouring of water into the face of a person that was responsible of the killing of so many innocent human beings and plotted to kill thousands more is a no brainier to me. The effect of implementing this deed saved thousands of innocent American lives. Then it hits me; how could a man profess to against the torture of human beings on the one hand and on the other hand side with the destruction of the most innocent among us; the unborn. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable; the pouring of water into a destructors face, or to end an innocent human beings life without a trace. Evil is evil, politics is politics, but murder is murder. You either profess to be against harm and destruction or you are for it, there is no in between.
I went to the Bank that day, September 11th, to cash a check; I realized that day that in this world there is good and there is evil. I know that good exists, but on that day for the first time in my life I experienced the face of evil. Let us not be as the hypocrites, let us stand always for peace inside our world and inside the womb.

No comments: