TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Believe

John 16: 31-33
Jesus asked, "Do you finally believe? But the time is coming, in fact, it is already here, you will be scattered, each one going your own way, leaving me alone. Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me. I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

We indeed have scattered and have gone are own way; conducting our lives on our own terms. Yes, we have left the Lord alone, all of us in our own way. But the Lord is not alone because he is one with the Father. As we encounter our earthly trials and sorrows, do not loose heart; Jesus is always with us and has overcome the world and all the falsehoods, trials and sorrows. Do you finally believe? I do believe!!!

No comments: