TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Decision Time

John 16:5-11
"But now I am going away to the one who sent me, and none of you has asked me where I am going. Instead, you are very sad. But it is actually best for you that I go away, because if I don't, the Counselor won't come. If I do go away, he will come because I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convince the world of its sin, and of God's righteousness, and of the coming judgment. The world's sin is unbelief in me. Righteousness is available because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more. Judgment will come because the prince of this world has already been judged.
The prince of this world has already been judged; he has been found guilty of deceit and condemned for eternity. So why is the world still so troubled and sinful? Jesus tells us that He would send the Holy Spirit; and the Spirit of truth would convince the world of its sin. He states further: “the world’s sin is unbelief in me.” The deceiver has been successful from the beginning, to the present age, of masterminding the biggest lie of all time; there is no God. The evil one tempted Jesus in the desert and so too he temps us today. We are offered all of the pleasures this world has to offer if we follow him and deny the existence of God and His beloved Son Jesus the Christ. Which spirit are we hearing and following? Now is the time to decide, will we put our faith in things of this world that are quickly passing away, or will we seek out the truth in all things? The Spirit of truth is found within each of us; ready to fill our hearts with God’s love and the mercy of His Son, Jesus; seek Him out.

No comments: