TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

One Stone at a Time

John: 15: 16-17
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit–fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other.
Jesus makes it very clear, that he has called us to go out and live the message of the Gospel. Wherever we find ourselves at this time in our lives, we have been placed there for a reason. It is there we must accept the graces that the Lord wishes to bestow upon us and use them in a humble way to spread his peace and joy to all around us. In turn, those we help will someday follow suit and help another person, and so on. We are not called to move mountains, only to build the Kingdom of God here on earth. If we do that, then when our journey here is finished, we will have built up a mountain of glory that has been raised to heaven, one stone at a time.

No comments: