TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Filled With Joy

John 16:20-21
Truly, you will weep and mourn over what is going to happen to me, but the world will rejoice. You will grieve, but your grief will suddenly turn to wonderful joy when you see me again.
Jesus is not only referring to his passion, death, and resurrection, but for the things that are in store for all those who love him. Today, there is much to be concerned about; let us not loose hope. Jesus tells us that we will mourn over what is going to happen to him; so even today we mourn the disrespectful ways our Lord is treated; worry not. Although it may seem that things around us are quickly moving out of control, and many rejoice in the direction of events that are unfolding; fear not. Remember the words of our Lord; “You will grieve, but your grief will suddenly turn to wonderful joy when you see me again.” Get ready to be filled with joy, Jesus is coming!

No comments: