TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Peace of the Lamb

John 14: 27-31
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.”
He who is the way, the truth, and the life, our Lord, Jesus Christ, extends to us his true peace. Once again he tells us not to be afraid, and he promises us that he will return for us. He leads us by example; true love is a grace from the Father, if we do the will of the Father, then we, as Jesus, prove our love for Him. Jesus also tells us that the prince of this world would be coming, but that the evil one has no power over him. It is very obvious that he is truly the prince of all the darkness in the world today; that’s the bad news. However, the good news is; he has already been defeated and condemned to eternal damnation, along with all of his evil minions. We need only to continue to fight the good fight, one day at a time. The Lamb has already been slain, and his blood spread upon the beam of the cross. “It Is Finished!”

No comments: