TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Best Friend

I would like to take a moment to tell you about my best friend. He doesn’t always tell me what I want to hear, no, sometimes his message is down right disturbing; I must admit though, he has never been wrong. He’s always been very patient with me, even when I completely turned my back on him. It’s amazing, with all the mistakes I’ve made in my life he has never once abandoned me; and any time I need someone to talk to he’s always there to lend an ear. When I’m feeling down he picks me up; when I get lost he helps me find my way. Even the times when I felt so distant from him, or it seemed as though we had parted ways, he would seek me out and let me know how much he loves me; he has always been there for me. It’s taken me fifty years to realize how fortunate and blessed I am to have such a wonderful friend. It’s funny, there were times when I thought I had it all figured out and that I was in control; I know better now. Thanks to my best friend, I have made it this far and I know for certain how the story of my life will end.

No comments: