TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Guaranteed Investment

Our Creator through his infinite wisdom created the heavens and the earth. After doing so, God looked at everything he had made, and was very pleased.
The Lord God took some soil from the ground and formed man out of it; he breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils and the man began to live. Then the Lord God made the man fall into a deep sleep, and while he was sleeping, he took out one of the man’s ribs and closed up the flesh. He formed a woman out of the rib and brought her to him. Then the man said, “at last, here is one of my own kind – bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. ‘Woman’ is her name because she was taken out of man.”
Those who profess to believe in God believe that he created us; and from that point in time to the present day many changes have taken place. Many for the well being of mankind, and many, I believe, that are contrary to what God had intended for his children.
It seems that we are at a crossroads point in time; many have totally removed God from their lives, still others that profess their belief in God have drifted off the road; going it alone and doing it their way on their own terms. That’s all well and good, but sooner or later we find ourselves at the end of the road, then what? Pleasure over sacrifice, materialism over charity, Egotism and the lust for power over reaching out to our fellow man, and the list goes on. I am a sinner, and do not profess to speak for God, but common sense tells us that this is not what the Father had intended for his children. I am not a gambling man, but there is one thing I know without a doubt in my mind, the world is full of empty promises and falsehoods, and I for one am not buying into the lies. My treasure is found in God, and in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, not in the things of this world. This is the one solid and sure investment that I have ever made; it’s a guaranteed winner.
Yes, this is an investment that will take you higher, to the top, and is guaranteed; not with monetary returns that the world offers; with heavenly returns that have been seal in blood, the blood of salvation.

No comments: