TOGETHER WE ARE ONE - ALONE WE ARE A PART / APART

The joy of life is "Love of God"..."Love of Family"..."Love of Friends". My God is my everthing...Family is the air I breathe...Friendship fuels the life in me. "Believe"..."Dream"..."Love"!!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Higher Investment

John 14
Jesus said to his disciples: “Do let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I was going to prepare a place for you? I will come back again and take you with myself, so that where I am you also may Be. I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me.”
These words of our Lord speak for themselves; they are the words that our Christian faith relies on. Jesus gives us promises that all that believe in him and follow the will of his Father are guaranteed a place in the Kingdom of God. Believe not in the things of this world, but in He that created the world and all of its goodness. This is the greatest investment that one can possibly make, and it is sure to take one higher.

No comments: